Veterans Community Living Centers
Giải trí cá cược trực tuyếnColorado’s Veterans Community Living Centers offer the following services:
- Long-term care: These services include skilled nursing care; speech, physical and occupational therapy; social activities; and assistance with bathing, dressing and other daily activities.
- Short-term rehabilitation: Individuals seeking to return home following a qualifying hospital stay can work to regain skills and improve physical strength, endurance and aerobic capacity through Medicare-certified rehabilitation services.
- Domiciliary cottages (similar to assisted living): The Veterans Community Living Center at Homelake (Monte Vista) offers assisted living-like services in 48 recently renovated cottages.
- Memory care services: Specialized care for individuals with dementia is offered in all Veterans Community Living Centers. Secure units are available at the Veterans Community Living Centers at Fitzsimons, Florence, Rifle and Walsenburg.
- Short-term “respite” care: Respite care can provide a helpful option when homecare providers are unavailable. These short-term stays are offered at the Veterans Community Living Centers at Florence, Homelake, Rifle and Walsenburg.
- End-of-life/hospice services: Comfort-oriented care is offered at all Veterans Community Living Centers.
Colorado's Veterans Community Living Centers serve honorably discharged veterans, veterans’ spouses/widows and Gold Star parents of children who died while serving in the armed forces.
Please watch this video message that Adjutant General of Colorado Major General Mike Loh recently recorded for Colorado's Veterans Community Living Centers, the veterans and spouses and Gold Star family members who live there, and the staff members who care for them.